November 3, 2005

It's Bowling Green week - Whoopie Doo


Well, it's Bowling Green week for the UNO hockey team, and I'd be letting my readers down if I didn't at least make some sort of public statement.

Let the record show that in the big grand scheme of things, it's really irrelevant to bash anything Bowling Green hockey. BG fans have been trying to tell me this for ages. Sure, it's enjoyable to make fun of a team who decided to get naked with each other and write things on freshman, and then take pictures of everybody's crank in their face. Who wouldn't take that bait if you were an opposing team? I mean, that's like smack-talk GOLD there. You don't just let those situations go.

But alas, the two teams play again, and aside the fact that Bowling Green, Ohio is a dirty, rusty, horrible place to be...it really doesn't make much sense to continuously bash them left and right. (Just as the BG fans please with me every year...right before they make some smart-ass comment and say, "What's the matter? No confidence in your team? No smack talk this year?" In other words, they...like fans of every other has-been or never-was group that ever rooted for a team...THRIVE on attention. They LOVE it when you mention their name. They love it when somebody even acknowledges that they exist.

Case in point..the douchebag who shows up in a Hewson jersey last year looking for something out of Westside story. HEY IDIOT...it's not a Raider game. Just because we make fun of you doesn't mean you mean a whole hell of a lot to us.

Oh well..I've wasted enough time on these jackoffs to even continue the will to keep going. With that being said, a big KISS MY ASS to all my BG fans out there who would like nothing more than for me to mention them so they can have a spastic fit in retribution...all the while mentioning I need therapy...need a doctor...am an idiot...blah blah blah fucking blah.

You live in the middle of armpit nowhere. That's scoreboard enough for me.

4 points in red and black.

AJ

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoilsport.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

Somehow, I feel cheated.

3:41 PM  
Blogger A J said...

You expect the world. I've set the bar so astronomicly high...I cannot begin to reach it.

Stay tuned tomorrow...the moment may still hit me.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

Are you kidding? If we don't win tonight, I don't know what you would post...

6:47 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Well..that didn't turn out well. They're still a bunch of perverts in ugly gear who live in a town that would make Plattsmouth look cosmopolitan.

Life goes on.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Coach said...

I wasn't as nice when I blogged last night.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares