June 8, 2005

Thanks guys

Thanks guys! The blog has had an all-time best week in hits. I appreciate your support and your input. Having different opinions and readers makes this all the more fun. Please pass along the address to anybody you like...the more the better. :) Maybe someday, I'll spring for a real life message board that truly exhibits the moderator-free anger that all of you have in you. Hopefully soon.....

Also, sorry for the delays the last couple of days in updating the site....having a great time on the road and be back soon with plenty of stories. In the meantime, please feel free to post any Cat, Kylie Minogue or Shakira pictures. I promise I won't bump them down for at least a day or two. ;)

Later

PS - Is the CWS over yet?

12 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

you pompus prick... ;)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Whooter said...

Yeah, fuck you! :)

I've got some forum software that I was using on mavhockey.com that I'm in the process of retooling (and getting a different domain name for) that we could use for that purpose, AJ. Any suggestions for a name? I'm gonna get whooterville.com for the domain, I think.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Whooter said...

Shakira

Best I can do on short notice. If I had publishing account on your blog, I could put direct images on your blog, since I can't do it in comments... ;)

9:11 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Yes.......and arrogant too.

hehe..

Nice Pick Joel...I'll think of some names..but that sounds good.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Whooter said...

Give this a shot.

It's not a permanent link. I'm still in the process of moving the forum over to whooterville.com. Might take a day or two...

Suggestions welcome! Well, suggestions other than "go fuck yourself", anyhow... :)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

es bueno Whooter...

11:22 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

That's awsome...nice pic on your rules page by the way. How do you guys put pictures next to your replies?

I'm so retarded when it comes to blogging.

Ugh.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

the pic is the one listed in the profile.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous deron said...

fookiniceholes.com the irreverent hockey site.....and other stuff too

6:04 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Well in June......duh.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

I'm all about Whooterville. Can we set a rule about removing posters by 2/3 majority vote in a situation?

totally kidding...

I'm in, whatever needs to make it happen.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Whooter said...

Okay, the forum got moved over to Whooterville.com

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares