August 17, 2006

2006 opponent Preview - Nicholls State


September 9th
Memorial Stadium - Lincoln, NE
Nicholls State Colonels


2005 Record: Who Cares, they're 1AA
Last Bowl Game: Tecmo Bowl in grade school
Returning starters offense: Who cares
Returning starters defense: Who cares


Official Huskerh8er odds of a Husker loss: 5%



So help me God, if you people blow this game like you almost blew it against Maine last year, I'll quit my job and start doing this full time. With enough ammo to last 100 lifetimes, you better hope that doesn't happen. My brain cannot comprehend what that would mean, so let's not even talk about it here.

Just don't fuck it up for your sake.



Tomorrow: The crack pipe - USC Trojans

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is your team again? Can I get a season preview for them also? Thanks bud.

6:39 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Do some research. It's not that hard.

PS - Boo Hoo..somebody doesn't like your team. Get over it.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Hosh said...

Techmo Bowl...that's good. I don't blame you for not taking your time to do the research.
Oh, and ohf, there are some of us, like aj and I, who just watch football for love of the game. We don't get a hard on for watching the red 'N' on the field. We can appreciate a team that plays quality football.

10:01 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Mr. Hosh...long time no see. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

You're correct. I could really write this blog about any group of fans that take themselves too seriously...only I don't live there. There is a difference between passion and all-out myopia, which is what a good deal of Husker fans are inflicted with.

Yeah, I bash them..write a blog about them blah blah blah. But all in all, fans are the same.

I wish I had a dime for every time some Husker freak overreacted at something I said like I just got done violating their sister.

It's just a frickin game.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up.

10:38 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Jeez, how grumpy will you be when your favorite team starts out 2-3?

:)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares