July 12, 2005

EA Sports NCAA 2006 is out - Time to talk football


OK kids...in just a few short days, I'm going to unveil my highly-anticipated, pre-season Big XII football spectacular. However, before I do, I want to see what you think.

Please use this thread as a sounding board as to who how YOU think the conference will stack up. I need placement for each division, and a championship game winner as well. We will fall back on this thread at the end of the season to see who was smart, and who was full of shit.

We can also do this week by week if you guys like. Or, we can use Yahoo or something like that to keep track of weekly progress. It's up to you guys what we do. Meanwhile, I'll break out my list in a few days.

Thanks, and may the best non-Husker team win.

AJ

PS - Anybody get NCAA 2006 yet? I've heard mixed reviews.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

my predictions...

SOUTH
Oklahoma
Texas
Texas Tech
Texas A&M
Oklahoma State
Baylor

NORTH
Colorado
Iowa State
Nebraska
Missouri
Kansas State
Kansas

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
Oklahoma-- not even close

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to help...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/neblue/80039.html

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

South
Texas
Oklahoma
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
OK St
Baylor

North
Iowa State
Colorado
Nebraska
K-State
Missouri
Kansas

Champ
Texas

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares