December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas to one and all


Sorry about the delay everybody. With Christmas and work, things have been pretty hectic, but I thought I would wish everybody a happy holidays, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the me to you.

Lots more to talk about during the holiday break, so I look forward to breaking some new things down, including the Huskers impending bowl loss to Michigan...Missouri's search for a new basketball coach, My trip to Europe for the Winter Olympics, UNO hockey, Zebrahead-mania worldwide and much much more. In the meantime, I hope everybody has a great holiday and hopefully some time off.

I know for me personally, this site has given me a chance to let off steam...little bits at a time. However, I appreciate everybody chiming in with thoughts, well and not-so well wishes...among other things.

God bless us...everyone...especially those fighting overseas who are away from their families. All the while, we sit here in our cozy den's bitching and moaning about something as trivial as sports and life. Again...I try not to get political on this site much, despite what I think about things going on in the world. But rest assured, no matter what you think of our lives here in the U.S., we really do have it good right now.

Peace on earth and a 40 point loss for the Huskers to you and yours this holiday season.

Sincerely,

AJ

9 Comments:

Blogger A J said...

Let the record show that Mr. JP commented on this thread less than 30 minutes after I posted it. (Nothing had been posted for over a week).

Dude, I'm flattered...but you need to worry less about what I say and more about whatever it is you do during the day.

Seriously. That's pathetic. It's a fucking Christmas message. Let it go for one fucking post.

Idiot.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JP, would you mind stopping in to see me?

7:58 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Yes.

That was not very Christmas-like of me.

I take it back.

:)

Happy Holidays...even to KU fans..who suck right now about as much as we do. ;)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

AJ, Do you just hate EVERY Mizzou coach? First Pinkle, now Snyder!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers, AJ, merry christmas to you as well. Get anything good?

11:27 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Our Christmas is somewhat spread out this year because of my brother coming in late.

Got an electric razor and the Saving Private Ryan DVD set. Kids got tons of stuff as usual, and the holiday isn't even half over in terms of gifts.

Pretty nice time considering all the chaos.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So then why comment in it?

12:10 AM  
Blogger A J said...

You're reading a blog...at work? Must be nice to sit back and read something as earth shattering and important as what I have to say.

You've got some serious fucking issues dude. All kidding aside. Go get some help.

11:16 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Am I a Michgan fan?

This just in...I always root for whomever NU plays. You're absolutely brilliant for not picking that up yet.

How's the internet at work today? Showing the co-workers some of your other witty websites you've found? They must be so proud to have Magellan as a co-worker.

PS - Bandgeek..you fucking Millard North piece of fucking shit who is too much of a pussy to post with an ID on here. Go fuck yourself and enjoy being alone at Prom this spring yet again.

PPS - 41 to 24. Sound familiar boys?

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares