September 1, 2006

GAMEDAY!!! - 2 Quick things

Two quick things:

1) Thanks to all you freaks for giving me a record setting day. Broke my single day hit mark with plenty of time to spare. Thanks for the support. Thanks for the death threats. I appreciate them all.

2) Does anybody find it strange that the Huskers open one of the most important seasons in recent memory....yet the #1 thread on the most read Husker board in cyberspace.....is me?

Think about that for a second. There is a group of 70 or so young men from Louisiana in town tonight who will take the field tomorrow...spilling their guts to win a college football game against your favorite school (you know..actually PLAYING the game - ie not talking about it?) ....yet all Husker fans (on at least one board) are talking about is ONE guy from Omaha who likes to type words on a blog. Hell, every 14 year old from here to the moon has a blog. Good lord people...I'm one guy. WHO CARES? Can you NOT STAND the fact that ONE person on earth doesn't recognize you as the greatest fans since the Romans cheered as one for the Lions? Is it THAT bothersome to you?

Yes...and I'm the one with issues.

Enjoy the games tomorrow...no matter who your team is.

PS - And to the guy who compared my blog to watching women have sex with horses....YOU my friend made my night. You are the reason I keep typing. You are the wind beneath my wings. That was an awesome read. Thank you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened?? Why did you go soft on us husker fans

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ, you rock. Reading the other "comments" on the 'sker board was hilarious. Some of them think you're a CU fan? Priceless.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a member of the board you refered to. I might understand why they posted your open letter to the board but why it was focused on the night before the opening game, who knows. Your words may raise the temp of some fan's blood but your words are just words and I like to hear what others have to say about NU fans. Your letter made me laugh, I liked that. Now that the season is underway, look forward to our two teams meeting on the field of play. Have fun posting.

Section96: If you read the complete board section regarding this letter from Huskerh8er, another letter was posted from a CU fan, none of them think of huskerh8er as a CU fan, it is clear he is a Tiger fan.

4:19 PM  
Blogger A J said...

I pretty much called that....didn't expect La Tech to make that many mistakes...but props to NU's running game for not pulling a Maine and sucking.

To my La Tech friends...my sympathies...it's going to be a long year for that D.

For my CU friends....good God guys...WTF was that?

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Section96: If you read the complete board section regarding this letter from Huskerh8er, another letter was posted from a CU fan, none of them think of huskerh8er as a CU fan, it is clear he is a Tiger fan."

Really, Sherlock??

:)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares