Anyhow...few quit hits before I get back into the swing of things:
- Congratulations Creighton..you're the best mediocre team from a shitty conference out there. I think the reason I dislike them so much is because 75% of them are Husker football fans who don't have the sack to actually root for a crappy team. (Speaking of which...congrats to Doc and his boys on their loss at Colorado and 10th place finish).
I don't despise CU as much as the Huskers...never will. However, their bandwagon, tofu eating fans are almost as annoying. In many cases...more so, because they actually are Husker fans...in blue t-shirts.
- NU baseball is 6-4. Anybody notice? Or does nobody pay any attention until April before they become the biggest fans on earth?
- Nice to meet Husker Mike's family the other night. Very nice people. (Despite what JP says)
- God I love posts about how the music I listen to sucks. Nothing more self-righteous than telling somebody else what to enjoy.
- Nascar fan...still pissed.
- Do or die for UNO hockey this weekend at Michigan State. I've said all along they have the talent to make a run, and now it's time to put that theory to the test. This entire season, it was never a question of talent, but motivation and heart. I wouldn't be shocked by a UNO victory or two this weekend...but I also wouldn't be shocked if they got rolled as well. Guess we'll see which team showed up.
- Sorry for the delay. I'll try to make up for it this week.