June 1, 2006

FINNALY, Joy in Royalville


ABOUT FUCKIN TIME.

Thank you David Glass. Thank you for only taking a month to give in to Royal fans' demands to actually do something about becoming the worst professional franchise in the history of sports.
The hiring of Dayton Moore, by all accounts, is a grand slam. There is NO WAY IN HELL you were going to find a guy who not only is young enough, smart enough, talented enough and willing enough to move to KC, if you didn't get this guy. I don't know what Glass is paying him, but it better be a lot.

I also echo the calls from KC Star columnist Joe Posnanski.( http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/14711537.htm)

For the LOVE OF GOD, let the man work. And now....MAYBE the Royals can at least go back to being competative, which I think is what we, as Royals fans want. Hell, I just want to actually CARE about baseball again. I'm not asking for World Titles or pennants....I'm asking to actually STOP on FSN once in a while and not see the Royals down 8 runs in the 2nd inning, so I can actually enjoy watching a sport I really love.

So kudos Mr. Glass.

Way to not fuck it up....yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hosh said...

I don't think you could find a person coming from a better pedigree than someone from the Braves system. Their picture is in the dictionary next to "consistency."

6:30 PM  
Blogger Husker Mike said...

It's going to take a few years to repair the damage of the last 10 years, but Moore looks like a great hire.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares