November 14, 2006

News, Notes and Congrats

The fryer here at work needs to be cleaned, so I may not be able to approve comments in my normal, lightning fast manner this morning. Thanks for your patience. On that note, I know a lot of you who say you hate this blog are addicted like crack to it, so I regret to inform you that my ski vacation over the Thanksgiving holiday may cause me to ignore this blog for a few days. I really don't like you guys THAT much to post and approve comments while I'm on vacation, but I'll do what I can. Plus, I'm sure I'll have a really good ski rant when I return and most of you will wish for me to go Sonny Bono anyway. We'll have to see. I just didn't want you guys to worry when I failed to check in after the Nebraska Colorado game. I know you all are a caring bunch like that.


Also, quick congratulations to my good friend Husker Mike on becoming a proud dad for the first time yesterday. If you get a chance, drop by the blog and wish him luck on his trip into parenthood. At last report, everybody is doing fine. Congratulations Mike!!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all are healthy and doing well. Welcome to the parenting club, lifetime membership, pay is horrible, but the rewards are great.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares