February 8, 2007
- Name: A J
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Everybody has things that annoy them. Mine just so happens to be an entire state. What makes me different is that I live among you. I probably walked by you last weekend at the mall. I probably pulled up next to you at a stop light. Can't handle the truth? Guess you should keep reading.
- Husker Mike's used-to-be-sane-now-is-sugar-coated Husker blog
- Black Hearts, Gold Pants
- Rock M Nation
- Bully for old Mizzou
- Sean Weide's Media Watch
- Ted Brockman's OmaNews blog
- Big 12 War Blog
- Rany on the Royals
- Joe Posnanski - Kansas City Star
- The latest on Mizzou Football from Dave Matter (Columbia Tribune)
- AJ's 2007 Recruiting Spectacular
- Did I Miss Something?
- A Whole Lotta Nothin Goin On
- "I'll take National Humiliation" for $400 Alex"
- Monday Musings - Shawn Who?
- Trouble in Paradise?
- Yeah, I'm late...so what?
- Is it August yet? Monday Rantings
- What I do Best - Crashing the Party
- Bad basketball, Bad Decisions, Bad Citizens