March 24, 2005

It's just too much

With the sports world kind of in between seasons, I look out at the various topics to rant on. College hockey? Nah...to predictable. NCAA tourney? Nah....don't really care. Husker Football? Nah....too predictable and don't really care (yet.) Right to pull the plug on me if I'm in a vegetative state? Michael Jackon....nah.

I do have on thing.....

When I go to the gym over my lunch hour...and I head back to the locker room to change...IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO PUT A FUCKING TOWEL ON!?!?!? Seriously, I know it's a "dressing room", and that SOME nudity is OK. Hell, you obviously have to be butt-ass naked to take a shower in there. But I'm talking about the 60-year old fat dudes, who stand in front of the hand dryer with their crank in the air to dry it off.

Now I'm not anti-homosexual. Not by a long shot. I respect the right of anybody who wants to get freaky whatever way they want to in their own homes. They can get married all they want...they can live their lives the way they wan to. BUT STRAIGHT OR GAY, OLD OR YOUNG....I DO NOT need to see 40 dudes walking around with cranks flopping around in the locker room. Seriously...when you comb your hair...is it too tough to throw on a towel? Hell, even if it's one of those little workout towels...SOMETHING. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SEE THAT.

I can't believe more people don't have a problem with this shit. And if it's bad enough when they're walking around, DO NOT TALK TO ME when I'm getting dress, and you're standing there flaunting everything you got. Don't look at me. Don't talk to me. Don't ask me about something that is going on on CNN. GET THAT THING OUT OF MY FACE.

As the greatest stand-up comedian of our time...Joe Rogan says..."I'm not anti-dude...I'm cock conscious. I don't need to see it, and quite frankly, I'm scared to death of them."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic!
I have to agree with you on this and on the same lines as the guys in the can taking a dump that seem to grunt and groan.

Shut the hell up and do the job.

Well done!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares