February 13, 2007

You Won't Hear it From Me

Thoughts and prayers to Marlon Lucky.

It was just a matter of time before somebody e-mailed me and said, "Can't wait to see what you say about this".

Anybody who has read this space for more than five seconds knows that I do not bash players personally, let alone when their lives are in danger. Fans, coaches and programs in general? Sure...but in the end these guys are still kids.

Obviously they're not releasing what the nature of the emergency was, but a couple of theories have come to the surface...theories I will certainly not speculate on here.

Either way, I wish him a speedy recovery.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aj as much as we agree to disagree I like how you you handled the headlines, he ios a kid and we have know idea what is going on.

Lets hope the media will give it a break and go from there.

as always Eat a Mile..............

8:56 PM  
Blogger A J said...

I don't think we ever agreed to disagree. I think we all agreed you are wrong pretty much all the time.

:)

PS - Good to hear he is doing better.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares