September 11, 2008
- Name: A J
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Everybody has things that annoy them. Mine just so happens to be an entire state. What makes me different is that I live among you. I probably walked by you last weekend at the mall. I probably pulled up next to you at a stop light. Can't handle the truth? Guess you should keep reading.
- Husker Mike's used-to-be-sane-now-is-sugar-coated Husker blog
- Black Hearts, Gold Pants
- Rock M Nation
- Bully for old Mizzou
- Sean Weide's Media Watch
- Ted Brockman's OmaNews blog
- Big 12 War Blog
- Rany on the Royals
- Joe Posnanski - Kansas City Star
- The latest on Mizzou Football from Dave Matter (Columbia Tribune)
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Instant Analysis - San Jose State
- The Worst Day of the Week
- So What Did You Learn, Dorothy?
- Take Your Marks
- An Open Letter to Husker Fans - 4th Annual Edition...
- And Then God Said, "Let There be Football"
- The Blame Game
- Down to the Wire
- The 2008 Off-Season in Review