March 31, 2005

ENOUGH!!!!!

With the lull in the sports world, I knew it was just a matter of time before this little corner of cyberspace became political. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but somewhere along the way, I thought I could get by without commenting on the political news events of the current times. This week, it just proved to be too much....I have to get this off of my chest.

Enough with the holier than thou freakshow that followed this poor woman to her death. Now, god only knows that I understand that there are freaks out there in every walk of life. There are people out there who like to have sex on dying animals. In other words....There are a LOT of different opinions out there, and I respect almost every one of them. (Except the animal sex killer people...ya'all are fucking freaks.)

Anyway, my problem lies with the GIANT line in the sand that is drawn between Repbuclicans and Democrats. WHY oh dear god WHY does every single issue have to come down to party lines? How in the holy hell can people be angered that this judged "played god" with Terri Sheivo, when in fact, it was the intervention of man that kept her alive? Does this seem odd to anybody? How can you link your own religious beliefs and pin them on other people? Isn't religion such a private and personal thing, that it doesn't have to be pushed upon other people?

WHO THE FUCK are you to tell me that what you believe is right? There are like 3 billion religions out there...who is to say you represent the right one? And worse yet....what in the fuck does the Government have to do with it? The Constitution is very clear that there is a separation of church and state. With the freedom of religion, comes the ability to separate this from everyday life. So again....in other words....I can be any religion I want, and so can you, but you don't have a fucking right to tell me that yours is right and mine is wrong.

Now, here's where it gets strange....why is some republican guy from the midwest thinking this way? Because the religious right has finally cracked my will to whole-heartedly support the Republican party. How on earth can I back a party along party lines, when there are crackpots and freaks, holding a circus tent outside some hospice in Florida, yelling at everybody who goes in and yelling "NAZI" at them?!?!? What the fuck?!?!

And the worst part? Democrats haven't been able to come up with ANYBODY worth listening to since....well....ever. Is it THAT HARD to come up with ONE person that I can relate to? is it THAT hard to keep fucking Michael Moore off of my TV, jiggling his 3 chins as he calls me a "global terrorist" that is keepign the rest of the world down?

WHY THE FUCK DOES ALL OF THIS HAVE TO BE SO POLAR?!?!

Am I the only one who stands in the middle of all this? Am I the only one who supports the war, but thinks that it's completely ridiculous that we have to AMEND the constitution to ban those damn gays from marrying each other? Am I the only one who thinks that Hollywood has no fucking idea how to run a federal government or make it better, but at the same time, the Republicans are keeping M-16's legal? What the hell is wrong with this picture? And Democrats, the best you can do for me is John Kerry, Hillary Clinton or John Edwards? THAT's the best you can do???

And thanks to that g*d damn Ross Perot, now I can't even be an independent now, because if you declare that you are a true independent, you are looked to as some green-party fucking freak, who lives in a treehouse, doesn't eat meat, and can't make a single decision alone.

Why the hell does this have to be so hard?

In other words, the Huskers went outside this week...threw a bunch of passes, and have a whole bunch of great 17 year old players who haven't even shown up for school yet. In case you missed it, you can catch it on the news, pretty much 7 hours a day. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger something_something said...

I can't even remember the last time I saw Michael Moore on tv.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares