Quick Hits (Sorry, I've been Busy)
* Perrault nearly broke down in tears whining about the Huskers playing Oregon at the Qwest Center. Apparently the big donors at CU have now purchased the rights to every single thing that goes on there. I can't wait for my UNO hockey season tickets to turn blue as well. I'm NEVER EVER going to defend the Huskers in ANYTHING. (Look what I do for fun) But the level of elitism and arrogance has risen to all-time highs.
I know nobody gives a shit about the Bluejays because when I bag on them..nobody responds. There's your proof. Matt, do everybody a favor...stop acting like a jackass. You haven't even lived here 2 years. Let those of us who have put up with this town for decades deal with this shit.
I'm willing to believe you and your (big fat quote) "non company line" if you give up your Husker football press pass. then we'll see how "passionate" you are about it.
* Husker spring ball is coming!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!! Here are a list of stories you will see from the Omaha media in the next three weeks, in no particular order:
- JC Keller hasn't won the starting job, even though he's going to win the Heisman next year.
- Husker fans love their team more than anyone and will sit through a 3 hours scrimmage.
- Some walk-on is going to start and make his dreams come true
- The Huskers will beat Wake Forest and USC next year because they both suck and are rebuilding.
- Something new and outlandishly expensive is on display for the spring game.
- Steve Pederson is in awe of Husker fans because of their "passion" for the spring game.
- The turf is still that stupid ass green on dark-green.
- The Jumbo Tron can still be seen from space and will win the Huskers 3 extra games next year.
- Some Husker player who was injured last year will be an All-American this coming season.
- Other spring games don't draw jack compared to the NU spring game.
- AUTOGRAPH DAY
More to come as the worst time of the year continues.