October 17, 2008

Autumn Apathy

Want more proof that the Husker hating movement is dead?

Look no further than today, October 17th, 2008. The 3-3 Nebraska Cornhuskers play the 2-4 Iowa State Cyclones tomorrow for the right to stay out of the Big 12 North basement. Regardless of who I think/know will win, the few Husker fans I have talked to all quietly and solemnly seem pretty confident of a win. Hell, even Phil Steele said Nebraska would finish 8-4 this season (there’s the kiss of death right there.). But regardless, the state just doesn’t gear up for football games the way it used to.

Friday discussion about the game simply doesn’t bounce off of the office walls anymore. "Red Friday" doesn't bring me hayseed after hayseed, parading around in their red apparel that looks like it was stolen from Santa’s closet and slapped with a stupid looking ‘N’. (Although some still represent if for no other reason but habit.) It's not just like any other day. Quiet. Bland. Colorless.

But although I’m sure the deep-rooted love affair between a football team and its fans still flickers here…these days it simply is pushed out of sight and for the most part…out of mind. Sports talk shows in the city now spend more time talking about fixing your fantasy football team than they do how Nebraska is going to handle a schizophrenic Iowa State offense who has the potential (but not consistency) to put up points. But whether this is quiet confidence or simply indifference, the fact remains:

If you lose this game... life won’t really get all that much worse for you.

Oh sure, losing to the conference doormat Clones would be embarrassing, and call after call of angry, mesh-hat wearing fans would flood the call-in shows and message boards. But in the big grand scheme of things…would it hurt you any worse? Would it sting anymore? Would it make you do anything more than simply put your head down..rub your forehead a bit, and then go on with your day trying to figure out whether Wheel-of-Fortune or Entertainment Tonight is worth your valuable Friday night TV time.

Folks, the end of the road is already here, simply because you…and I for that matter…simply don’t care that much anymore. Hell, you people don’t’ even send good hate mail or comments like you used to. This is what I’ve been trying to tell you people for years and years and years. As soon as the ship starts to sink….even if you do pull it out of the water…you still have to figure out how to make it sail again. And by the time you do…1/2 the people who used to care…won’t anymore.

Look, I’m not one to rail on people being bandwagon fans, because for the most part…they don’t exist. Oh sure, the Tampa Bay Rays will play in front of a sellout crowd in the ALCS tomorrow night…while the place was a tomb for years….but for the most part…fans will always be fans. They just will be more vocal about their support when their team wins. It’s human nature. You can’t stop it. You can’t fight it or complain about it. Need another example?

Let’s look at KC Chiefs fans like myself. For a good period of time, the Chiefs played hard-nosed football in an NFL cathedral of BBQ smoke and electricity. Although they never had enough to get over the hump, they almost always won at home…and that will buy you a lot of leeway when your team eventually goes south. But now that they have won 5 of their last 21 games, people simply don’t care as much. Oh sure, they’ll go to the stadium…some may even cheer. But that live-and-die-by-the-team mentality is only available when there is hope of something more in the end.

As Husker fans, I’ve never questioned your passion…only your sanity.

So here we are on a Friday afternoon…smack in the middle of the season with huge games all around us, and even I am having trouble getting riled up about pretty much anything. I know your team sucks. Most of you know your team sucks. Why do you need me to remind you? Sure, you deserve to be reminded for being a peckerhead for 30 years…but quite frankly, I have my own problems with my own team…and the white-hot arrogance and entitlement that oozed through this city has long since petered out over the past 13 months. I’m sure it’s still there in all its glory...somewhere…but I simply don’t have to deal with it anymore if I choose not to.
The fight is over..and quite frankly...you bore me now.
Anyway....

A couple of other items:

**
Lots of people asking my opinion on the Missouri vs. Texas game this weekend. Although I’m sure the atmosphere will be great, and Texas is due for a letdown…I simply don’t see the Mizzou offensive line holding up against the UT pass rush. I think Daniel and company will get their points..but on the flip side, McCoy should be able to exploit the corners (away from William Moore) with Shipley. That will leave the underside open with the newly discovered running game, and that will be that.

I think Mizzou hangs around, but doesn’t have enough in the end…nearly mimicking the 31-41 loss in Normal against the Sooners last season. (And no, I won’t be devastated. Losing to good teams is not the end of the world. Losing 5 straight road games and 16 of your last 29 while calling yourself a “National power” …is.)

**
If there’s a football game on the Versus network…and Cox Communications offers a channel called, “Versus-HD”…wouldn’t you think that game would be broadcast…oh I dunno…in HD? Is there something with the rules of Mountain West games regarding HD? In fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a MWC game in HD on television before. Oh well..thanks to BYU’s predictable choke job in Ft. Worth..we won’t have to worry about them for a while. (Until Utah comes out undefeated..just as I told you at the beginning of the year.)

**
Havn’t bitched about UNO hockey for a while. Why? Because they lost me, that’s why. Yesterday, Traitor Tom interviewed UNO’s chancellor, who basically threw down the law 5 years too late regarding Mav coach Mike Kemp. Only in this town would 12 years of “trying hard” be good enough. I don’t care if you are a nice guy and your program was created from scratch. If you’re 6th in the nation in attendance…play in an NHL caliber arena and the best you’ve ever done is a Conference runner up trophy (you won in year #1 by the way)…you should go.

I’ll be back when Mike Kemp or those who employ him figure out that constant 5th-8th place conference finishes are not good enough when you’re well into decade #2 of a program. Ask KC Chiefs fan how two decades of mediocrity tastes just about now.

I’m getting pissed just thinking about it.

**
I’ve mentioned this in years past…but I think it is worth repeating: I really hate Halloween.

Now, I’m not some sort of religious zealot who is in a constant crusade against all things evil and Satanic. If people want to get freaky and dress up like a decapitated clown…more power to you. However, I’m not sure why I should be singled out, because I don’t like to “dress up” like some freakshow, just so I can show how hard core into Halloween I am. So with that being said..here’s a list of some of my heavy hitters in terms of what makes Halloween suck:

1) Candy. If I’m a kid and I’m begging you for some candy while my mom humiliates me in this homemade Spiderman costume..the least you can do is keep out the damn Brach’s stars and those piece of shit bit-o-honey’s. WHO LIKES THESE THINGS!?!? They taste like bathroom caulk that I scraped out between the baseboard of my toilet. GIVE UP THE GOODS if I go through the trouble of humiliate myself.

2) Office parties with kids. I’m sorry, but I’m done lying about how cute your kid is in his little fireman’s costume. The coat is obviously spray painted, the hat looks like something you put together with crate paper and the very least you could do was hide that stupid ass Eric Couch jersey under his 900 degree coat. Instead of parading him past your co-workers in a coat that would broil a side of beef, how bout you stick to your own neighborhood and humiliate him in front of unsuspecting neighbors who don’t have to put up with your lame stories 300 days a year.

3) “That Neighbor”. You know who I’m talking about. I’m taking my two small kids through the neighborhood, and some clown has turned his garage into “Hell on Earth 2008”. Ok, fine. You want to go through all the trouble of cutting up cow’s brains, plastic chainsaws and orange decorative strobe lights…but don’t look at me to recognize you as some sort of Satanic Bob Villa. So you can throw blankets over a wall and put dry ice in a bucket…wow, that takes some real talent. While you’re at the art of not being scary…can you do me a favor and not jump out from behind your bushes with a chainsaw? I’m already going to be paying out my ass for years on clothes, college and weddings…I sure as hell don’t need to throw therapy on top of it all. Let it go. You are a douche.

4) Kids who come to my door 90 minutes later than everybody else. I don’t care if your dad is pounding PBR and watching UFC before he takes you out. Standard Halloween candy distribution time is 6pm to 8:00pm CENTRAL time. After that, you’re no longer celebrating a time honored tradition, but trespassing with intent to destroy property. Don’t do it. Oh, and stay off my lawn while you’re at it.

5) Pumpkins. I don’t get em. I’ll never get em. They’re heavy…they rot and they’re way too easy for the disgruntled neighbor kids (who are outside my dark house at 8:01) to smash and kick around. They taste like crap, and really have no other use other than fill up garbage cans on November 1st.

Finally…don’t get me started again this year about the absolute WORST thing about Halloween: Something so evil and demented, it calls for its own special place in the deep bowels of hell that lives deep within the universe.

I’m not sure who the guy was that invented the “Pumpkin Patch/Farm” concept, but I hope that person is shot, hung and eaten by fire ants. In case you’re not familiar with the “Pumpkin patch” concept…let me remind you once again what we’re talking about. Take one city outlying farm and one bored farmer who realizes that he can charge $20 a head for suburban yuppies to pack into their SUV’s….roll down a 1-lane dirt road and smash into a dirt-infested woodland hell-hole with 90,000 kids under the age of 10 as they experience….”Autumn”.

First of all, the “rides” aren’t scary. That’s not a dinosaur, it’s a hay bale with a blanket and a bucket on top of it. Second of all, dogs, cats and chickens do not make a “petting zoo”. Oh, and I’m sure the health inspector would be thrilled shitless to know that the “petting zoo” is located right next to the stand that you sell $9 turkey legs. (Do we get to watch you slaughter the turkey while gasping children look on? I had to watch my grandma do that on her farm when I was a kid, and I’d gladly pay a 9 bucks the suburban kiddies’ react to that.)

And who decided hayrack rides are fun? Riding in the back of a big ass tractor, in a bed of sneeze-inducing hay..packed with more little kids…into a giant field of pumpkins…is not entertaining…and remember, you paid $20 bucks for this.

Maybe I’m getting old? Maybe I’m October’s version of Scrooge? Or maybe I’m right and they’re wrong.

Regardless….Bah humbug.

Enjoy the games.

31 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ:

Time to give up man.

This has to be your longest post ever, and you really didn't say much of anything all that much interesting.

Go Horns!

Did I just say that?

Gomer

5:45 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Dude, I not only told you I was going to give it up..but I told you why I was giving it up.

And I don't think the horns need your help this weekend.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

misery gives a good game, but is not good enough to hang with the whorens. besides. true Champions do not lose. No matter what. And they sure don't complain or whine when they win. If Texas makes it through the Big12 without losing (big IF) they could go down as one of the best teams in the past 10 or 20 years. Even better than the one with Vince Young.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ,

Nebraska won today. Fuck you! I am excited to watch Chase Daniel get his ass handed to him tonight.

Now be a good little bitch and show up for work on Monday so you can do your part to contribute to the great state of Nebraska. Is your pick up truck license due this month?

*Fucking Missouri hick*

7:16 PM  
Blogger daddyact said...

Dude, no wonder Husker fans bothered you so much. You're like the old guy down the block who keeps screaming at the little kids to stay off his lawn and never gives back the football that goes over his fence.

You're not a huskerhater, you're a misanthrope. Period. Look it up, cause I'm certain you don't know what it means.

You're giving it up cause you're entire act has gotten tired and you shot your entire wad (hell, you blew out your prostate for good) two weeks ago. You might as well quit since you got nothing left.

BTW, nice game the tiggers played today. LOL

You might not have noticed, but I'm sure you're beginning to realize that the Huskers are becoming a team again, will challenge for the North (since it looks more and more like the Tigers will also have three Big 12 losses), make a bowl game, and likely be rated as the favorite for the division next season.

What did you just say about the program being dead? LOL

This couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ,


Damn, I'm loving this watching Chase "Crybaby Liar" Daniel get dismantled.

Jesus, he has taken a pounding tonight! How much is he going to whine and cry after tonights game.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ,

Missou may win a few games but they will never establish themselves as a tradional power.

Only inevitable that they might beat NU a few times. NU a couple plays from 6-1 and they will be fine in time.

FUCK YOU AJ

I will tell you to your face any time, any place!

I will be in omaha end of month. Any time BUDDY!

Be a man, let me put a face with all this trash. You know my name. Stand up and BE A MAN AJ.

Stop hiding behind a damn KEYBOARD YOU INTERNET DOUCHE BAG TOUGH GUY!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not gonna lie aj, i really enjoyed both the husker and mizzou game. hook em.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best team in Missouri's history? No wonder you are shutting it down. It was fun watching Texas pound that pussy tonight. I'll be back next week when Colorado drops your Tigers to 1-3. All together now: M I Z FUCK YOU!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Was that Booger crying at halftime down 35-3?

Anyway, it is good to know that the best Mizzou team EVER will not win a National Championship. Go ahead and restart this blog when Mizzou wins a National Championship, or make that when they are relevant again. I see that the program has started their descent back to the bowels, which is where they are meant to be.

I am just excited that this might shut up the Mizzou fans, as they seem to think that having a year and a half of beating all of the teams except the good ones makes them King Shit of Football

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give up.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Favorite moment of the game for me.... Probably after the game when he had his chubby little fingers all over Colt, trying to soak up as much of the dwindling spotlight as he could as he realized nobody is going to give a shit about him or the Mizzou Tigers the rest of the season.

That and when "Pig" Brown got lit the fuck up by Ogbonnaya. Hell, who am I kidding, that whole game was enjoyable.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch you might wasn't to focus on your own gomers. Talk about over rated! You sit back and bash our program & forget that your team will once again find there place in the circle of college football life. The basement!! You can spin it anyway you want but Mizzu is spinning around the drain.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the reason you're having a hard time getting riled up is that YOUR team sucks. I think you see the writing on the wall. Mizzou is well on their way to being Mizzou and NU is on the rise. Mizzou didn't even "hang around" vs UT. The satanic Bob Villa line cracked me up, however, this website is a mere amusement rather than the truth that you view it as. Just thought I'd stop in...... and say......may you never make it to a BCS bowl and may KU and NU bring you misery for the rest of your days.

MHF

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like things are getting back to normal… Mizzu’s greatest team ever is fast becoming irrelevant. NU has work to be done but appears to be slowly getting it back. I think you are dumping your blog because you can see the future, where do you think the two programs will be in say 3 years? Lets say 10 years? That is the true reason for your quitting. We will see you around town chump; keep your paper bag handy because we all know you will need it.

lets hope you can give this much energy to something worth while instead of a pathetic waste of time with no real cause.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any time any place AJ and I will tell you TO YOUR FACE WHAT SORT OF PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE!

I can tolerate NU getting beat fair and square on the field, and even getting beat badly at times. They have certainly dished it out at times.

Its called taking your medicine like a man.

But, I refuse to tolerate ASSHOLE, LYING, SHITHEADS LIKE YOU insulting mostly good people because of their passion for a University and its athletic teams.

ANYTIME BUDDY!

Step out from behind the keyboard and computer screen you PUSSY! BE A MAN, Let the world know who you are!

I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to look you in the face and tell you what you are!

A FUCKING COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mizzo-31
Texas-56

As Rob Schneider would say...
Oh no, We suck again

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ,

YOU are a worthless, cocksucking piece of shit. ANY TIME! ANY PLACE!

BE A MAN! YOU FUCKING COWARD! COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SAFETY AND ANONYMITY OF A COMPUTER SCREEN!

I have never read said, hate filled garbage and this coming from a Missou fan. Missou hasnt done shit and never will and yet their fans are some of the worst in the Big 12!

The proverbial pot calling the kettle black!

AJ,
YOUR A PUSSY! I WILL TELL YOU THAT TO YOUR FACE!

ANY TIME BUDDY!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instant Analysis – Missouri vs. Texas and Missouri’s recent success

After enjoying every second of the 56-31 ass beating Texas administered, I began to wonder if Missouri really sucks that bad. (Cue your “You look like an idiot talking smack when we beat you 52-17.”) So I decided to take a closer look at the TWO magical renaissance seasons the Tigers have put together so far. The mighty Tigers have soared to amazing new heights in 2007 and 2008 right? Wrong!

AJ, the joke is on you and your “amazing” Missouri Tigers. Read on and you will find out your team is not much different than the good old Missouri teams in the past. The teams Missouri beat last year had a combined record of 76-73. Yep, three games above .500. Remove the Jay hawks and their cupcake 12-1 season and the record drops to 64-72. Congratulations to the 2007 Big 12 North champion Missouri Tigers! The division in turmoil with most of the teams going through coaching changes with the traditional powers experiencing their worst seasons in decades. You see, Missouri is still Missouri; the only thing that has changed is that the rest of the North has dropped to your level or lower. Congratulations AJ, your Tigers are the Champion and conqueror of the .500 football teams! (Cue the Cotton Bowl response and Missouri’s win over a gutless “lame duck” Arkansas)

At least we are a bad team and know it. We can accept it knowing that we are rebuilding. Your Tigers still suck and it took a beat down at home and an ass rape at Austin for you and Tiger fans to realize it. The big 12 North is down, way down, you and your naïve Tiger fans have been talking about Missouri's amazing climb to the top of the division. This is the most experienced coaching staff and the best team in Missouri’s storied history, (cue me laughing my ass off) favorites of a watered down Big 12 North and you go to Austin and look like a high school team. The 2008 “Tiger team of the ages” is an astounding 5-2 overall and 1-2 in the Big 12! The combined record of the teams you have destroyed this year is an impressive 17-18.

I can’t believe your stupid hick fans were actually talking about a national championship and a Heisman trophy. Are you fucking kidding me? Talk about letting a little success against .500 teams go to your head. Did you really think it was that easy AJ? The Nebraska teams that won a MNC were the real deal; your best Tiger teams aren’t even fucking close! I know it will bother you when all of the bandwagon Tiger fans start jumping ship after they realize that Missouri is still Missouri and the only thing they have to brag about is beating .500 teams. Next year Columbia will be back to normal with Nebraska being the only sell out. (Cue the “Missouri has to compete with the pro sports teams.” response.) This year the “Tiger faithful” proved that if anyone in Missouri actually gave a shit about the Tigers, they could sell out a game other than the Nebraska game. When the bandwagon fans are gone it’s back to the stadium being filled with the same 20,000 dip shits that have been following Missouri's pathetic fucking program for years.

I hope you enjoyed your team’s 14 months of dominance because after this year, Daniel will move on to his career in restaurant management, Coffman moves on to NFL, Maclin “gets paid” and Missouri continues to be Missouri in a division where two of the three powers are starting to get their shit together. So go ahead and retire your blog. I will always remember AJ the dip shit, the booger eating quaterback, the amazing Tigers and their magical run when they went 17-0 against teams with a combined winning percentage of .505. Go fucking Tigers!

PS – Don’t talk too much shit about Kansas, they are the highest ranked team you have a win against in the past two years. If you dismiss the success of Kansas, your magical 14 month run looks much more pathetic.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ,

Was just reviewing some earlier content from your blog. I believe Feb of 05.

You mentioned attending a UNO hockey game and making statements towards a woman in the crowd. "Hey take your shirt off!"

WoW! That speaks volumes about you pal, nothing but class. My freaking ass! That's real classy behavior there douche bag!

Nice, I m surprised someone didnt knock you the fuck out for that comment.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sure did not need help to beat Missery ass. Wow, Mizzu did not beat Nebraska that bad.

6:12 PM  
Blogger A J said...

I've never come home from watching my team get destroyed and laughed so hard at the reaction when I got home.

Holy hell is that funny.

"Time to show your face?"
"Best game you ever played was in Lincoln?"

Although I must say, I did like the guy who went back four years to find something I said.

You guys are cute.

Let the record show a couple of things:

1) I told you Mizzou would have their hands full.
2) Your team still lost to that team by 35...at home.
3) Unless Kansas is going to somehow beat Texas and THEN Mizzou at Arrowhead, I think it's safe to say the north is still well under control.
4) I told you if they couldn't handle the front four, they were in trouble...and that didn't take long to see where Texas's strength is.

3rd and 12? Touchdown. Stop UT on 3rd down..but then a personal foul? Outstanding.

Mizzou lost a game I said they were going to lose back in March of last year. Wow, somebody call Reuters. What IS FUNNY, is the hate filled comments by people who actually took the time to remember me. :)

Let your hate flow. Please continue and let that venom flow out of your fingertips. And while you're at it..please come up with something more constructive and creative than, "yeah, come out from behind your keyboard blah blah blah."

Pretty good stuff.

If you're going to go all internet tough man on me..the least you can do is not say the same thing over and over again 15 times. Jesus man, do I have to teach you people everything?

The world is no different today than it was 2 days ago. It's just a bit more funny.

:)

Keep it comin.

6:24 PM  
Blogger A J said...

PS - "They sure did not need help to beat Missery ass. Wow, Mizzu did not beat Nebraska that bad."

Now you're not only unoriginal..you're also bad at math.

52-17 = 35 (Mizzou over Neb and please don't forget that NU scored a TD with :00 left on the clock)

56-31 = 25 (UT over Mizzou)

Again..please keep it coming. This is gold.

6:26 PM  
Blogger bornred said...

Two teams took to the gridiron on Saturday, we'll label them Team A and Team B.

Team A dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, compiling 548 yards of offense and surrendering only 218.

Team B was dominated on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, gave up 5 TDs on the opponents first 5 possessions, while piling up a whopping 66 yards of total offense on it's first 5 possessions, each ending in either a punt or turnover.

Team A played with confidence and composure with a single defensive penalty and held their heads high throughout the game, out gaining their opponent 349 to 45 in the first half.

Team B played flustered and sloppy, getting penalized for a late hit on the quarterback in their first defensive series (that's dirty, isn't it?) and were hanging their heads early in the game on their way to surrendering an astounding 591 yards.

Team A's coach was roaming the sidelines encouraging his charges with each good play and then seen coaching them up on the occasions when a mistake was made.

Team B's coach was seen on prime time national TV losing his cool early in the game, screaming at the referee like a 2 year old with too much candy and too little sleep.

Team A scored enough points in the first half to handily win the game and were able to coast the 2nd half, the outcome never in doubt.

Team B needed a field goal with no time left at the end the first half to avoid getting shutout and both teams knew at that point that the game was already over, then left it's starters in until the bitter end, trying to make the final score look more respectable.

The two teams were Nebraska and Mizzou... Any one care to guess which one was Team A?


Randy

PS. In between the time that I wrote this, previewed it and then posted, there were a shitload of additional comments added and I almost felt guilty for posting it... almost.

True, it's just Iowa State and the Huskers will still likely end up with the 6-6 that I predicted at the beginning of the year, but the one very, encouraging thing is the way they just won't quit. Last year's team would have already laid down and mailed in performances for the rest of the year, but Pelini won't let it happen this year.

I didn't expect Mizzou to win this game, but I did think they would be more competitive, but that first half was just plain ugly.

PPS. Damn, you don't even have to watch the games to figure out how each team did.. just come here and see which set of fans leave the most comments..

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you find this all amusing...what I find amusing is that you seem to be in the same denial you've accused Husker fan to have been in for years.

Put simply, NU fans knew that our team had no chance against Missouri this year, beat down or not. Missouri was the #3 team in the country and lost at home to the #17 ranked team. Then a week later, went to #1 and looked like a high school team. All we've heard from you is "Chase was blinded on this pick... this pick bounced off a face mask...stop them on 3rd a 12 and we might have been in business." Denial, denial, denial...

The shit you were talking two weeks ago after the NU game rings about as hollow as Missouri's still empty trophy case. Missouri is the 5th best team in this conference, period.
At least Chase Daniel still has his hot girlfriend and high GPA, right? Also, while NU fan is bad at math, your team was still down 35-0 in the 2nd quarter, and then UT's backups took their foot off the gas... Texas could've scored 75 if they wanted. Get lost.

7:16 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Missouri is the 5th best team in the confernece? Possibly.

Did you not forget that shitty team led you 52-10 at home with 4 seconds left in the game?

Just checking in case I dreamed that.

Keep it coming...nothing you can say can change the score or change the way I view your program. You've all sent me more e-mails regarding Mizzou's loss at a #1 team than you have defending your own team in the past 2 months.

That speaks volumes.

Amazing what a win over big bad ISU will get you in terms of confidence.

This whole thing is amusing to me.

7:21 PM  
Blogger midzman said...

Dude - ever since you said you are done with this blog, the sKerge is playing better, coincidence? i think not...

7:30 AM  
Blogger A J said...

Ummm...didn't they lose to Tech?

Pretty sure I saw that.

12:14 PM  
Blogger daddyact said...

aj, I feel i have to apologize for the individual named Andy Purvis.

Don't know what drugs he's using, but he sounds like he's about 16 years old.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DADDYACT,

Don't apologize for me. I just want to see if this guy will talk like this to someones face. CLEARLY, he isn't willing to come out from behind the anonymity of a computer screen.

And you're suggesting that somehow my calling this guy out is immature. Please?? This guy is crappola!

I have never read such hate filled, pathetic garbage filled with lots of misinformation, ennuendo and BS.

9:44 PM  
Blogger A J said...

Andy, you're a douche and your internet tough guy act is lame.

You're also commenting on stories from 2 weeks ago that nobody is reading.

Keep it up though..it's extremely entertaining to see you shake the sand out of your vagina.

Wahhhhhhh

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares